New Sky Group Community Guidelines
Welcome to New Sky Group’s website. We’re glad you are here.
We frequently communicate about our projects and news across various social media platforms and we invite you to follow us.
Our social media pages provide a place to discuss the New Sky Group community, our activities and updates as well as news, initiatives, services and developer offers. The following guidelines are designed to help provide a quality environment for our fans. Please take a minute to read them and keep them in mind whenever you participate.
By using or accessing this page, you agree to comply with Facebook and Instagram’s Terms and Conditions. While we are excited to hear from everyone, it is important to note that postings by fans to New Sky Group’s Facebook or Instagram accounts do not necessarily reflect the opinions of New Sky Group, nor does New Sky Group confirm their accuracy.
We understand that the development of a new residential communities are subjects that many of you are passionate about – a passion we share. We welcome all questions and commentary, including constructive feedback. We don’t take decisions on moderating posts lightly. However, we do expect that participants post content and commentary that is both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole. Please remember that should you wish to make comment on the suitability of the area, you are effectively making a judgment on someone else’s lifestyle choice. New Sky Group reserves the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly. Specifically, we do not tolerate these kinds of posts:
• Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
• Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
• Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
• Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
• Violations of any New Sky Group intellectual property rights
• Spamming in nature
• Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
• Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
• Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
If you have a customer service issue, we recommend emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for the fastest path to resolution.